Your monthly income from your new Bus Bench of Billboard Advertising Business can be as much, or as little as you want or need. After all, it’s your business. Below are examples of the income you can start making today:
Bus Bench Advertising Business:
- Cost to build one Bus Bench (1 benchad) $250
- Potential monthly income: $125
Cost to build 10 Benches: $250 x 10 = $2500
Potential monthly income (10 benchads): $125 x 10 = $1250
Potential Annual income: $1250 x 12 = $15,000
Junior-Billboard Advertising Business:
- Cost to build one location with 2 junior-billboards $1500
- Potential monthly income for 2 junior-billboards $325 x 2 = $650
Cost to build 5 locations with 2 junior-billboards $7500
Potential monthly income (5 locations) 10 junior-billboards $3250
Potential annual income $3250 x 12 = $39,000
Bulletin-Billboard Advertising Business:
- Cost to build one location with 2 bulletin panels $6500
- Potential monthly income (2 bulletin panels) $1800 x 2 = $3600
Cost to build 3 locations (2 bulletin panels each) $19,500
Potential monthly income (3 locations – 6 bulletin panels) $10,800
Potential annual income $129,600
The above examples show you potential monthly/yearly income.
- Cost to build is approximate
- Potential income varies dependent upon where you live. A chapter in the starter kit will enable you to determine the recommended amount you could charge.
Bus Bench advertising rates nationwide are $95 to $315 with an average of $165. Junior-Billboard advertising rates nationwide are $155 – $400 with an average of $275. Bulletin-Billboards advertising rates nationwide are $1000 – $5200 with an average of $2900.
As with any business, there is NO Guarantee of income. Earnings are a direct result of the efforts you use. The opportunity, however, is real and is available to you if you choose!